Check out our calendar for events!
Scroll Down to learn more!
FUN BY THE FIRE & COOKOUT!
March 2020 Cook Out Cancelled Due To Club Upgrades In Progress.
|Fourth Wednesday of the month at 6PM (Except November/December). Covered dishes are welcome (but not necessary) We Will Supply Dogs & Burgers. Feel free to Invite friends and family, that might want to join the club or would just enjoy a fun night This is a Rain or Shine Event! We will move the fun inside if needed.|
Ranges Closed During Cook Out.
All events cancelled. Ranges remain open at this time.
Based on current information, it appears that Chester County will shift from the “Red Phase” to the “Yellow Phase” on June 5, 2020. If that occurs as planned, the club will hold its June 6, 2020 work day. With that said “Yellow Phase” does limit us to 25 people on the property. If you are willing and able to come out for the work day on Saturday, June 6, 2020, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will start to build a roster. Once we hit 25 people I will send an email out advising we have what we need. The work days general start around 9am and run to lunch or a little after. Here are some of the things on the agenda.
- Wood Cutting – The property was timbered and we had a lot of trails to clean up. If you need firewood this is your chance. Feel free to bring your chainsaws, trucks, and trailers.
- Grounds Clean Up – Raking leaves, trimming, weed wacking. Feel free to bring string trimmers, rakes, etc.
- Trash Patrol – We need to pick up trash on Telegraph and Hill Rd along the club property.
- Club House Cleanup – We need to sweep floors, spray for bugs, mop, etc.
- Fence Maintenance – Might need hedge trimmers for this.
- Range Clean Up – Trash, old backers, brass sorting, etc
So again if you are willing, able, and interested in coming out please email me and let me know. Of course if Chester County remains in the “Red Phase” we will have to cancel again.